The Foundation for Shamanic Studies Europe is pleased to announce a series of core shamanic workshops in London in February 2016. This is a great opportunity to experience and learn about different aspects of shamanism and healing in a concentrated and comprehensive format. The workshops will be taught by an international team of the faculty of FSS Europe: Roland Urban, Andreas Hirsch, and Marta Niccolai. The special series will also include opportunities to practice as well as optional ceremonial work. You may book the whole series or individual workshops.
Please contact Roland Urban, Director of FSS Europe, for more information and to register: email@example.com
Prerequisite to take the advanced two day workshops: The Basic Workshop: The Way of the Shaman(R) with an authorized FSS Faculty Member (this workshop begins the series).
The series includes (workshop descriptions below):
- February 15 and 16 (prerequisite for all other workshops): The Basic Workshop: The Way of the Shaman(R)
- February 17 and 18: Shamanic Extraction Healing Training
- February 19, Half-Day of Practice
- February 20 and 21: Shamanism, Dying and Beyond
Schedule of Workshops:
Day 1: 9.30 am to 5.30 pm; ceremonial work (optional), 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm
Day 2: 9.30 am to 4.00 pm; half-day of practice, 4.00 pm to 8.00 pm
Basic Workshop: The Way of the Shaman(R)
- During this workshop you will be introduced to basic techniques in core shamanism, the universal and near universal methods used by shamans:
- How to journey to non ordinary reality
- How to meet and communicate with your Spirit helpers
- How to ask for help and healing
- How to retrieve information for yourself and for the benefit of others
- How to communicate with Nature for divination purposes
Shamanic Extraction Healing Training
Participants are initiated into the extraction method of healing, including how to see, sense, and remove localized illness and pain connected to spiritual factors. This is an important part of shamanic healing training. The training includes learning how shamanic practitioners can work in partnership to increase the effectiveness of this work. The Extraction Healing Training workshop is designed exclusively for people who want to bring shamanic healing work into their practice with others. The training is not designed for people looking for personal healing.
Shamanism, Dying, and Beyond
Participants learn how to deal with the issue of dying and the destiny of souls from a shamanic perspective. The workshop is both for those who wish to learn for themselves, and for those who wish to help people affected by a terminal illness or those who have already passed on. Additional learning will include how to become experientially familiar with the after-death realms, following a person’s spirit using shamanic journeying, completing unfinished business, helping a person to cross over, and classic psychopomp work.