Online workshops are taught by experienced FSS FACULTY. FSS faculty are independent contractors who register the FSS workshops they teach.* To get started with your FSS online shamanic training, first look at the programs.
FSS ONLINE PROGRAMS
ADDITIONAL ONLINE OFFERINGS
Community Meetings (free)
Advanced In-Person Weekends Online Reviews (for graduates of in-person workshops)
- Select the workshop you wish to take from the online programs above.
- Click on the workshop link to see the description and schedule.
- Verify that you have met the prerequisites.
- To register, scroll down to the calendar listings and chose a workshop that fits your schedule.
- Contact the person listed as contact (usually the teacher), who will provide you with details about how to register, the tuition for the workshop, and meeting access instructions.
* NOTE: The FSS provides online workshop content, as well as on-going training and guidelines for FSS faculty members. As independent contractors, faculty members decide on their schedules and handle their registrations, including setting tuition within a recommended range provided by the FSS. For questions about the details for a specific workshops, please contact the instructor directly.