ABOUT THE PROGRAM: Please visit the SHAMANIC HEALING ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAM description page for important information for prospective students.
SHAMANIC HEALING ONLINE WORKSHOPS INDEX*
Please look at the program offerings, then click here for GETTING STARTED-REGISTRATION instructions.
PREREQUISITES TO PROGRAM ENTRY (available online now):
- The Basic Workshop: The Way of the Shaman (in-person workshop)
- OR The Shamanic Journey: Pathway to Knowledge & Power AND Shamanic Divination in Practice
- AND The Shamanic Worldview: Everything is Alive™
HEALING PROGRAM WORKSHOPS SEQUENCE
- ONLINE NOW. Shamanism, Spirits, and Healing (7 hours): Overview of main healing methods; introduction to the spirits of the three worlds; learn and practice power animal retrieval
- COMING SOON. The Shaman as Psychopomp (10.5 hours), 7 hours training in method and practice, plus additional 3.5-hour practice session/Q&A
- Shamanism in Practice: Ethical, Effective, and Inspired Shamanic Healing™ (14 hours)
- Shamanic Extraction Healing (14 hours), 7 hours training in method and practice, plus 2 additional 3.5-hour practice sessions/Q&A
- Power Soul Retrieval™ (14 hours), 7 hours training in method and practice, plus 2 additional 3.5-hour practice sessions/Q&A
- Advanced Shamanic Healing Practice (online, 14 hours): Review and practice of psychopomp work, extraction healing, and power soul retrieval methods
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION AND Q & A with Susan Mokelke, FSS president (audio, 2/2/21)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: ONLINE SHAMANIC HEALING PROGRAM
This FAQ may answer many of your questions.
In January 2021, the FSS launched the Shamanic Healing Online Training Program. The program consists of the primary shamanic healing methods, with supporting workshops in healing-related topics to provide depth and increase participants’ effectiveness in the methodologies. The workshops will be rolled out one at a time, with each workshop serving as a prerequisite to those that follow. (Selected FSS in-person weekend workshops may serve as prerequisites for some of the online offerings.) Online workshops will be taught by the FSS faculty, and students may choose workshops at their convenience from among the calendared offerings on the FSS website.
FSS MEMBER DISCOUNTS: Members of the Circle of the Foundation will receive $10 or $20 off tuition for 7-hour or 14-hour workshops, respectively. Discount will be applied by the instructor during registration. Not a member? JOIN US.
Please note: These online trainings do not duplicate the full and rich content or the group experience of the in-person weekend workshops, though the healing methods themselves are the same. The online workshops do NOT qualify as prerequisites for the in-person workshops; online and in-person training are separate tracks. When we are able to offer in-person training again, it is highly recommended that those who desire additional depth and hands-on practice, take the in-person weekend workshops to master the methods.
Please visit the SHAMANIC HEALING ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAM description page
for important information for prospective students.
*NOTE: The Shamanic Healing Online Program, while based in decades of experience teaching shamanic practice, is a work in progress. As such, the series and the workshop content are subject to adjustment. Once the first series of online workshops are complete and we are able to meet again in person, FSS in-person workshops and training will be rescheduled and future online programming will be evaluated.